Bounces on posts to the lists (was Re: Passwordless OpenSSH login with interactively running script)

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 23:36:35 +1200, Adam Warner wrote:
> PS: murphy.debian.org might be sick (though it's amazingly fast at the
> moment). Even though my message got through I received a reply telling me:
>
> Your message was not delivered for the following reason:
>
> E-mail Account: dma4 is over the limit of 31457280 bytes.
>
> Automated Postmaster

Most likely, this isn't a problem with murphy. Unfortunately, there are a
lot of broken or misconfigured mail systems in the world. One popular form
of breakage is ignoring the "Return-path" header and sending mail delivery
failure messages to the poster of a message rather than to the list system.

Please forward such bounces with full headers to listmaster@lists.debian.org
so the problematic addresses can be removed from the lists.

Ray
--
First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.