Re: Good Day - spamassin

hi ya

a silly question ... if spamassassin caught the spam,
i assume it still received the spam and dumped it into a "rejected spam"
folder ???

i would rather see that the spam senders see a bounce email that
fills up their boxes with returned undeliverables..
	- at least thats what i think is happening with my setup
	( i only see a log from somebody that got rejected
	( but i have no idea of its content .. and dont care
	( if i dont know who it was that sent it

http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail   .. antispam filter stuff ..
	( sorry, its not debian-centric )

c ya
alvin

-- oz.net sounds like a good domain name :-)