From: Noah L. Meyerhans [mailto:frodo@morgul.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 4:39 PM
To: Moti Levy
Cc: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Ssh not upgraded when doing apt-get upgrade?

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 07:35:21PM -0400, Moti Levy wrote:
> this line in /etc/apt/sources.list did it for me ...
> deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates main contrib non-free

You should probably use 'woody', not 'testing'.  After all, testing
doesn't normally get security updates.  Once woody becomes stable, you
are still going to want them.  Specifiying the distribution by name will
get you the updated packages for as long as the security team supports
that version.

noah