Re: Forum for security-review of code?

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 12:14:34AM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:
> Can anybody suggest a suitable forum/mailing list to ask for help on
> this?

At one point (a year ago?  more?) somebody suggested creating
debian-codereview to provide exactly such a forum.  I don't remember who
it was, but they said they were going to file a wishlist bug on
lists.debian.org.  I just looked for the bug report at
http://bugs.debian.org/lists.debian.org but didn't find any sign of it.
I think it's a good idea to create such a list.  I'll file a wishlist
bug unless somebody can convince me of a reason not to...

noah