Re: frequent mail signing => is there a GPG agent?

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 03:57, Jean Christophe ANDRÃ? wrote:
> 	Hello *,
>
> Probably a stupid question but... I can see lots of you on this list
> frequently signing their e-mails, do you use some kind of GPG agent?
>
> "apt-cache search agent | grep -i pg" gives no answer...
> Pointers would be appreciated, especialy if they require using apt. ;-)

I use evolution some times, and sylpheed [-claws] the rest of the time.
Bith handle gpg great -- expect a weird problem with evolution, which
likes to stick and extra "--" on the first line of the signature, making
is void. Any one know how to fix that?

Thanks,

Hereward