sendmail, masquerading and HELO

People,

I'm having a problem with sendmail and masquerading. We use NAT so
that the only address visible outside is the external one. All access
is done through the firewall.

The problem is that sendmail puts in the headers the internal host
name, as you can see from this message itself and here is another
example:

        by hoggar.fisica.ufpr.br (8.11.2/8.11.2/Debian 8.11.2-1)
        ************************

I've used this in sendmail.mc:

FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(allmasquerade)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)dnl

MASQUERADE_AS(fisica.ufpr.br)dnl
MASQUERADE_DOMAIN(fisica.ufpr.br)

What's annoying is that some sites are using the helo= field to check
the IP address via dns. Since in this case it's an internal addres
it'll obviously not work, and these sites are refusing to receive
email from us.

Is there a way to make sendmail put the domain name in the helo field
and all the received headers?