Re: Webserver questions: using samba, avoiding cleartext passwords, co-existing with Windows

Look at winscp ( http://winscp.vse.cz if I recall correctly ). It's a scp client that can be easily used by end users. Best bet is to use winscp 2, as that has drag and drop with explorer.

Mark

Marcel Hicking wrote:

There is a Explorer-like interface to PuTTY's
scp command. Maybe an option. Don't have
much experience with this, I personally use some
mini-shell-scripts attached to the sendto-menue
for uploading.

http://www.i-tree.org/ixplorer.htm

Cheers, Marcel