What is a suable attack by the way ;)

	Well I have read all those nice gentlemen who would like to sue
the world because of machines which are trying to crack their
business. But my point is, what to do with all those mechanical attacks as
IIS worms trying to access machines for months from the same IP? Or other
way round, are we one hundred percent sure that our machine wasn't used
for any abuse? What if you are going to sue 70 years old grandmother
because someone hacked her computer before and used it and then
he disappeared?

> Make sure your not running IIS :-) If you are, patch it!
>
> Apart from that I just ignore it, and secretly wish that some script kiddie
> will wipe the hard drive of the infected machine.
>
> Andrew Tait

	Rene Skoba
	Sysadmin