Re: failed ssh breakins on my exposed www box ..

Yes, I've had a person that I had a judgement against change jobs once the
papers were in to start taking money from his paycheck.  The only thing is
that I know until he pays up what the court says, he has to change jobs
every 6 months.

Is going to court for everyone?  No, its up to you to decide that.  It's a
long process, and can get very ugly.  It comes down to you and what you
want to do.

Use this against script kiddies?  It depends on what happened to your
system from them, again, YOUR decision.

Joe Seanor
http://www.cibir.net