Re: SOME ITEMS THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OR BE ABLE TO ADVISE ME ON

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 06:39:44PM -0600, David Ehle wrote:
> Kriss,
>
> This has to be the most interesting piece of SPAM i've ever run across...
> but this is NOT the correct forum for it. Please refrain from sending
> anything not pertaining to Debian Security to this list in the future.

I would've thought that at least the poeple on debian-security would be
cluey enough to not confirm legit email addresses for spammers. :)

--
SOCCER PLAYER IN GENITAL-BITING SCANDAL  ---  "It was something between
friends that I thought would have no importance until this morning when