From: Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@agi.as>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:22:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Mailserver HDD organization

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 11:04:45PM +0100, kuepper@in-secure.dyn.ee
wrote:

please use qmail, its really the securest MTA you can get.

please use postfix, since it's as secure as qmail and has a better
license

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta       | They that give up essential liberty
agi@agi.as                     | to obtain a little temporary safety

Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3