Re: Once again: Spam (from hananet.net, korea)

At 11:30 14.01.2002 -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>Ignoring in your blind nationalistic fury that there are indeed Debian
>developers in both those countries[1], of course.

There is no need to call me "nationalistic" just because I am angry about
spammers in this groups.

But its enough now, I won't post anything about that any more here, ok?

Despite of this complaints at the police and the provider don't help - we all know that.

Back to business now, sorry for having disturbed.

Dietmar