Re: Once again: Spam (from hananet.net, korea)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Preben Randhol wrote:

> Well if one should do like you say then one would have to cut off Germany and
> USA too as I get spam from both countries, most from the latter of
> course.

Maybe -- but not *consistent* Korean pre-teen doggy sex perv.
Quick calculations show I'm getting seven times the amount of Korean
pre-teen doggy sex perv mail than I am spam from everywhere else put
together.  (They come in clumps eight at a time.)

Come to think of it, I've *never* received any mail from Korea which
*wasn't* pre-teen doggy sex perv.
--
Martin Wheeler <mwheeler@startext.co.uk> [gpg:1024D/01269BEB 2001-09-29]