Re: Once again: Spam (from hananet.net, korea)

Hi,

Dietmar Braun schrieb:

> Ok, I admit that this isn't practicable (I shouldn't write mails when I am
> VERY angry...),
> but the point is:
> from USA and Germany, we normally get also mails we want and we need.
>  From Korea/China and other spammers heaven, we get nothing but spam -

not we, you!

i think your opinion is typical german and someone else already
mentioned, we can filter spam, but not the discussion about spam. please
to go to the police, unsubscribe this list or write emails to the
responsible provider.
but please don´t anser to my mail and consider, YOU are angry and YOU
are making me angry.

Thanks,
Ralf