Re: Once again: Spam (from hananet.net, korea)

Dietmar Braun <dietmar.braun@netcologne.de> wrote on 14/01/2002 (12:21) :
> Anybody residing near to the korean border who can take the great scissor
> and cut off the cable from korea to the civilized world?
>
> Nothing but spam coming from this foolish idiots...

Well if one should do like you say then one would have to cut off Germany and
USA too as I get spam from both countries, most from the latter of
course.

I think procmail is your friend.

Preben
--
 ()   Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
'||}