Re: nmap ...

seezov@libero.it writes:

> hi, when I make nmap I read my open ports more one suspect (every
> time is one new port). So I make nmap another time and I read my
> realy open ports without the last.

I saw this, too. That nmap version (at least the one from Potato)
seems to be buggy. To verify that I tried a newer nmap version than
the one from Potato and it didn't show this broken behaviour.

	moritz
--
Moritz Schulte <moritz@chaosdorf.de> http://www.chaosdorf.de/moritz/
"In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won't end up like