nmap ...

hi, when I make nmap I read my open ports more one suspect (every time is
one new port). So I make nmap another time and I read my realy open ports
without the last.

....?????

what is it ?

example:
seba@debian:~$ nmap debian

Starting nmap V. 2.12 by Fyodor (fyodor@dhp.com, www.insecure.org/nmap/)
Interesting ports on debian (127.0.0.1):
Port    State       Protocol  Service
23      open        tcp        telnet
25      open        tcp        smtp
111     open        tcp        sunrpc
2020    open        tcp        xinupageserver
6000    open        tcp        X11

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 1 second

2020 ???????????????????????????

now I make nmap another time:
seba@debian:~$ nmap debian

Starting nmap V. 2.12 by Fyodor (fyodor@dhp.com, www.insecure.org/nmap/)
Interesting ports on debian (127.0.0.1):
Port    State       Protocol  Service
23      open        tcp        telnet
25      open        tcp        smtp
111     open        tcp        sunrpc
6000    open        tcp        X11

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 1 second

the port is not the same every time !!!!

Sebastian Ezequiel Ovide