Re: ipchains

I think it would be helpful for us to be able to diagnose and fix your
problem if you could give is a little bit more information:

what does your network look like (physically)?
on which interfaces are the win98 and win2k machines connecting from?
what are their addresses?
what do the xxx's represent in your rules?

Happy to help, but without some more info, I'm afraid I can't...

Vineet

* syborg (syborg@box43.pl) [010629 00:05]: