Re: thanks! [was Re: shutdown user and accountability]

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 01:46:11PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded.  I should have been a little clearer
> on the system setup.  The machine in question consists of a main unit
> and a bunch of externally attached hard disks connected to a network.
> It has no monitor, keyboard (what Ctrl-Alt-Del?) and mouse.

but it does have a parallel port, doesn't?

Then it's dead simple to connect a switch to it, monitor that switch
and apply the whole camcorder stuff if you want.  This way, at least
you restrict access to those who have physical access:)

--
groetjes, carel