Re: Where should I start from ?

Hello Mr. Bacteria/John Doe:

Translation: Homework is hard, and plagiarism is so much easier.
Can someone please do my homework for me?

Go to http://www.openssl.org/, download the source to the library,
and start reading.  But be careful!  You might learn something from
reading and trying to understand that code instead of actually doing
the work yourself.

	--- Wade