Re: Is ident secure?

... don't know if it's happening to others, however I seem to be
receiving mail from the 'Is Ident secure' thread of earlier in September
(with the idiot who was subscribed and who wouldn't/couldn't unsubscribe
himself) ... is anyone else seeing this replay?

I have the original in my mailbox if anyone wants it for header trawling

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 11:38:01AM -0400, Nicolas M . M wrote:
|do you know what the word sollicitors mean? i don't think so, you should
|go to school you lil' brainless.
|--
|"La bonne humeur est une vertue,
|	celle qui différencie l'humain de l'animal."

|--