Re: HARASS ME MORE.........

"Noah L. Meyerhans" wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 02:45:57PM +0200, Martin F Krafft wrote:
>
> > i think all this started because i auto-reply to micro$oft users,
> > telling them about www.vcnet.com/bms and www.unix-vs-nt.org and he
> > didn't like that :)
>
> Please don't do that.  That's an incredibly rude practice.  The people
> never asked for your opinion on operating systems or Microsoft.  What
> about those who use a Windows mailer at their job and have no choice to
:> do otherwise.  (and please don't suggest changing jobs, that's not
> necessarily realistic)  If somebody asks you about Unix vs. NT, then
> point them to the relevant site.  If they want to know why Microsoft is
> so dangerous, they'll ask.  But please don't go preaching at everybody
> who mails you from a Microsoft platform.
>
> noah
>
> --

Realising its completely pointless to even try Im still gonna send this
out WITH my apologies to all the people that ,like me ,have been
receiving mail after mail for the last 24 hours, and ,like me ,have been
hopeing for each of them to be the last :

HE may be in error but most of the email that Ive been getting from this
take this "discussion" off the mailing-list ?? Sometimes the cure is
worse that the problem. This is certainly one of those times.

You just gotta know when to quit and he clearly isn't the only one
lacking this skill. Obviously few of you would give a rats-ass but Im
truly considering unsubscribing from this list, this is the second
lenghty flame-war in less than a month... maybe a moderator is needed to
keep this mailing-list pleasent and truly informative ?