Re: File transfer using ssh

At Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:18, Curt Howland wrote:
>One point: All the Windows scp clients I've tried so far are password based,
>and my server allows only RSA key access, so they don't work.

Take a look at Secure-iXplorer http://www.i-tree.org/ixplorer.htm
It's a front end for the Secure Shell (SSH) Copy PSCP thats a part of Putty. With Pageant and the "Putty saved session" option there's no problem to deal with RSA keys. And you have a GUI to copy files from and to a SSH host very comfortably.

Jens