Re: File transfer using ssh

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 02:13:47PM +0900, Curt Howland wrote:

> Is there a file transfer method for utilizing ssh? I'm sure ftp could be
> tunneled, but for security reasons ftp is turned off. Until now, with
> zmodem, I didn't need it.

Try scp or sftp.  They transfer files over ssh using the interfaces of rcp
and ftp respectively.  Neither require anything other than sshd to be
running on the server.

--
Steven Barker                                      scbarker@uiuc.edu
  If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars.