Re: pop3

actually the most secure pop3 server we've tried at work was qpoper. The only
problem is it's too slow for a massive use (hosting service) and we had to
write our own one. But it's still quite good, and I'd advice you to use it
On Sunday 29 July 2001 22:13, Moe Harley wrote:
> Thought i'd ask what the general opinion is on the most secure pop3 daemon.
> I need to install a pop3 damon on my debian machine, but I wanted to get a
> good idea from you guys on which one to install.

A lagging elite is better than a fast lamer

neuro website: http://www.cyberneuneu.org
kheos net{works}:: http://www.kheos.net