Re: pop3

Hello,
actually the most secure pop3 server we've tried at work was qpoper. The only
problem is it's too slow for a massive use (hosting service) and we had to
write our own one. But it's still quite good, and I'd advice you to use it
fred

--
A lagging elite is better than a fast lamer

neuro website: http://www.cyberneuneu.org
kheos net{works}:: http://www.kheos.net