Re: red worm amusement

On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 07:11:04PM +1000, CaT wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 02:08:36AM -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:

> > I mentioned that OpenBSD has a policy of not starting services by
> > default.  Ethan Benson went off on how OpenBSD is "rubbish".  As

no i said the claim that OpenBSD starts no services was rubbish. NOT
that openbsd was rubbish.

> > an OpenBSD user, I felt I should point out that he was the one
> > full of rubbish.  I really don't care whether people think it's

your the own who is full of it Jacob.

> If you only wanted to talk about apt-get you should've stuck to it.

yup.

> > a good idea or not.  I just wish they'd discuss the issue I'm talking
> > about.  I mean really, Ethan claimed I never installed OpenBSD.  How
> > could he have ever known whether or not that is true?  Someone called
> > ME a troll!?!?!?!?!

because you (Jacob) made it quite clear you don't know anything about
OpenBSD by making claims about it which are not true at all.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/