RE: iptables install

I am using the packages from Adrian Bunk, they work great.

Add the following to /etc/apt/source.list:

deb http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~bunk/debian potato main

With this you can then use apt, capt or dselect.  (The tools that make me so
fond of debian.)

I hope this helps.

Pat Moffitt
MIS Administrator