Re: shared root account

admittedly, i am not very familiar with sudo because i have never seen the
practical advantages of making su'ing more of a hassle by having to manage
another set of conf files and keeping track of who's a sudoer and,
therefore, have chosen not to use it.

what's to stop a person, once they've sudo'd, from editing /etc/sudoers and
giving themselves more privs?

kind regards,
~rob