Re: rlinetd security

>From Pat Moffitt on Tuesday, 19 June, 2001:

Yup, me too.  that's why I wrote in.  :)  Maybe we can make inetd.conf
  ugo-r by default?  That'll help keep stuff from writing to it, and
  inexperienced sysadmins from letting stuff add to it.  *But* it should
  be empty first.  :)

                              -Joseph

--
"IBM were providing source code in the 1960's under similar terms.