Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 045-1] ntp remote root exploit fixed

"Duh" .. hmm, nice. If I wanted to know what the service was I might not have asked what was
the EXPLOIT that prompts the script kiddiez to try it. Further, really all I mean is if anyone
has an example of an exploit handy or a url about one specifically, that'd be neat. Sorry
if I offended anyone. I have a copy of the Lionworm if anyone wants one. :)

"silly" lindsey

Peter Cordes in message Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 045-1] ntp remote root exploit fixed (Thu, 04/05 15:55):