Re: Server reboots

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 01:07:26AM -0500, Josh Hattery wrote:
> The system is a Celeron 300a (o/c 450, haven't had a problem in 2 years)
> on an Abit BH6 motherboard.

Yes, you have had problems: the "spontaneous" reboots.

I am not sure if your motherboard supports it, but try installing lm_sensors
to monitor your CPU/system temperature and see if it reaches unacceptable
levels.

Or, put it back at 300 and check if the reboots still occur.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net cap@capsi.co.uk