Re: Server reboots

The system is a Celeron 300a (o/c 450, haven't had a problem in 2
years) on an Abit BH6 motherboard.  Bios is made by Award and I'm not sure
if power management is enabled in the Bios, but it's not compiled into my
current kernel.

I don't have any software watchdogs running.

I have an identical CPU/Motherboard pair that used to be in another box of
mine, but I haven't gotten ambitious enough to swap the two and see if it
continues to have the problem.  I also don't know if it's worth the effort
since it could be a simple design flaw.  *shrug*

Thanks for the help.

Josh Hattery
hobbz@fizziks.org