Allow FTP in, but not shell login

Hello -

I'm not sure exactly where to look for this information, so if I should
RTFM, just point me toward the right one.

I have a situation where I've volunteered to host a few webpages for
some users.  They're at a university and are having problems getting timely
access to their organizational websites on their school's server.  Anyway,
I'm happy to be the host, but I want these people to be able to FTP in ONLY,
without interactive access.  I want to do this specifically for a set of
users, not for all users on the machine.

My feeling is that PAM supports this somehow, but I'm not sure where to
start.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

KEN

--