pptp with mschap

Hi!

I'm using potato, and I tried to set up an pptp server. I had no
problems getting it to work without encryption, but I'd like to have
authentification through MS CHAP and encryption with MPPE.

Any hints?

Yours, Martin

--
This email is subject to copyright and is intended only for the person(s)
named. You may not disclose the contents of this email to other person(s)