Re: SSH with potato, not very secure?

* Jacob Meuser

| On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 11:39:15AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
| > * Ethan Benson
| >
| > Not everyone has a permanent internet connection..  It should probably
| > ask whether you want to have it in there.
| >

| I believe it becomes uncommented if one installs over the network?  (That
| would make sense to ME anyway.)

How do you know whether I installed from a local mirror (which I
happen to have, even though my connection to the outside world is a
meager 64K ISDN line) or somewhere else?  IMHO too easy to break,
asking a question is better.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.