Re: SSH with potato, not very secure?

Hi,

and thanks to everybody for all the useful information I have received. :)
One good thing about using SSH2.4 in stead of OpenSSH is that if someone
installed an RSA key in my .ssh/authorized_keys file, it would be of no
use :) Besides, I have heard that the SSH1.1 protocol is unsecure, and
that it is recommended to upgrade to SSH2.

One reason why I did not install any security-updates to SSH1.1 is that on
the web page of www.debian.org they say that there is a remote exploit in
OpenSSH (DSA-027) but it is fixed in Debian 2.2 (potato) and that is the
one I installed. I did not think that I had to install all
security-updates as well, figured they would be in the install. Perhaps
that is something which should be clearly stated on the debian pages?

Regards,
Runar