Re: Wrong DNS configuration. Which?

To me that doesn't look like misconfigured DNS at all. To me it looks like
sombodies trying to find mailservers that will allow them to relay mail,
or they are trying to relay mail from a bogus domain (which is why you
can't do a reverse lookup nor 'DIG' info on the remote machine). Its a
common practice for spammers to use bogus source domains. I think it gives
them some sense that their "spoofing" their identity. In any event, i'd
just ignore these errors. If your installation is setup correctly to DENY
relaying from unauthorized domains, which i think sendmail is setup like
that by default now, then you should be fine.

Just my 2 cents.

Clint/Schwack