Re: The Next Yahoo

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Matthew H. Ray wrote:

> According to the Debian mailing list the sender of this spam owes
> Software in the Public Interest $1999.

In theory, that's right. But judging from the amount of spam I get via
debian mailing lists, I'm quite sure that nobody actually has pays those
$1999...

Or is there actually somebody who tries to find the person responsible for
the posting? Someone who actually finds them? And even bills them??

Doubtfully curious,

	Siggi