Re: The Next Yahoo

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Matthew H. Ray wrote:

> According to the Debian mailing list the sender of this spam owes
> Software in the Public Interest $1999.

In theory, that's right. But judging from the amount of spam I get via
debian mailing lists, I'm quite sure that nobody actually has pays those

Or is there actually somebody who tries to find the person responsible for
the posting? Someone who actually finds them? And even bills them??

Doubtfully curious,