Re: logcheck

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 04:54:17PM +0200, Antti Tolamo wrote:

> I don't have logcheck.logfile at all???
 You might be using older package (i personally use unstable branch)
 You version might not use it at all.. In this case I think that list of
 scanned logfiles is in /usr/sbin/logcheck.sh

> What files there should be anyway? I have
> no real way of knowing what should come with it.
 If it's not there than most probably it's not needed =o))
 It just depends on package version... (i'm using: logcheck 1.1.1-7.3)

--
 Robert Ramiega  | robert@plukwa.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047   | http://www.plukwa.net/         | the power of Source