Re: Workstation question...

    Martin> On Wed Nov 15 11:27:13 2000, Hubert Chan wrote:
    >> You should post there anyways.  Posting off-topic makes people annoyed.
    >> If you don't want to wade through the whole list to look for replies,
    >> either use a good mail reader that can handle threading (recommended
    >> method), include a note ...  And please don't post in HTML.  It makes
    >> people annoyed.

    Martin> You could use a good mail reader that can handle HTML (I recomment
    Martin> mutt). :-)

I use gnus, which handles HTML fine.  But that's not the point.  Not everyone
uses a mail reader that can handle HTML.  If you post in HTML, you
automatically limit who can respond to your message, which is a bad idea if
you're looking for help.  Plus, HTML just adds a bunch of useless junk to your
mail.  You shouldn't use HTML unless you really need it for some reason.

Hubert