Re: Workstation question...

    Martin> On Wed Nov 15 11:27:13 2000, Hubert Chan wrote:
    >> You should post there anyways.  Posting off-topic makes people annoyed.  If you
    >> don't want to wade through the whole list to look for replies, either use a
    >> good mail reader that can handle threading (recommended method), include a note
    >> And please don't post in HTML.  It makes people annoyed.

    Martin> You could use a good mail reader that can handle HTML (I recomment mutt). :-)

    VM can also handle it, plus it can display attached images. And
you don't have to use the mouse to paste code snippets in your mail :-P

cheers,

--
Allan F. Caetano
Universo On Line - EngProd - F: (11) 224 4418

"Who is this peer that keeps resetting my connection?
 I have a broken pipe I wanna hit him with!"