A query on ipchains

Hi List,

I was wondering if someone could point to a vast area about ipchains. I
am trying to mount a debian box with ipchains and two network cards. The
two network cards part is going fine I think, as I am also getting help
to install an NE2000 as eth1. Anyway, staying on the point, the basis is
to connect a secure internal/internal network (Network C), to the normal
internal network (Network B). Network B is actually connected to the
internet via masquerading, called Network A. So basically, I wanted to
join Network C to Netowork A, but to also have the ability of seeing
Network B. My conclusion was to mount a debian box with ipchains, and
two network interface cards. One card would be recieving all the Network
B datagrams, and it´s default gw would be Network A. The other card
would go to a hub, where Network C is, and would have as default,
network B ? Well, that dependes on how ipchains works I suppose. Anyway,
thanks a bunch for reading this, I must admit, it is a bit boring :)
Well, and thanks for any help provided :)

Much Respect !

Koala