System log monitor

"Steve" == Steve  <tarka@zip.com.au> writes:
> ... I suppose it would be nice if packages could supply their own
> violations and ignore files to make this easier ...

Well, the feeling seems to be that this is a worthwhile project.  I'll
approach the maintainer and see if he'll accept the changes.  However,
the package it looking pretty orphaned (long outstanding bugs, some of
them grave/security-related).  If I don't hear anything back I'll
put myself in the new-maintainers queue with the intention of updating
the package.

Cheers,
Steve