RE: Processes

> Also, from my experience, it's the most convenient way to log completely
> out of your own box. logged into 12 ttys? (I'm serious, here. i have
> 20. ;) simple! slay yourself! =)

fun and easy way to fuck yourself up, tho...

<dumbfuck mode>
# slay root
</dumbfuck mode>

:)

in my newbie linux mode, i actually did that. i ended up looking dumbfounded
at the monitor, then at the box, then at the monitor again, for then to slap
myself on the forehead, simpson style.

i never did that again.

-m

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to piss
you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but only 4
muscles to work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.