I want to try something for freedom.

Hey, Guys.

I am using definitely Debian on my laptop.

I wanted to use it in library since they installed ethernet in the library.

But I had one problem - "The authentication client" which works only on windows machine.

I was upset that I have to reboot my laptop only for internet. I requested whether I can develop authentication client for my Linux. But they refused my suggestion since that authenticatioin client has proprietory algorithms (what a shit!).

But I still have a dream to develop this authentication client clone before I graduate and give freedom to other Linux users.

Does anybody has an idea where to start?