Re: Is Open Source software really more secure?

Hi,

at the moment i`m a trainee busy porting Linux to an ARM development
board, while i was busy with this project i became curious on how linux
has become so succesfull. An article (or some articles) can be found on
www.opensource.org. The most interesting article i found was
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/cathedral-bazaar/. It
discribes a (proven) theory about software development.

greets,

Arno Vije
arno@linuxinfo.nl