Re: atd - can I remove it if I don't use at?

That's dangerous ground to get into, there are always holes in *all*
distributions, regardless of how quickly they're fixed. Leaving the defaults
running regardless of whether you use them is not the safest course of
action on a machine that matters. I can't say for sure that at isn't needed
by anything else, all I can say for sure is that I removed a whole bunch of
stuff when I first installed including at and I haven't noticed anything
complain about at missing yet...

Pat.