RE: Need help analyzing firewall log message

ICMP messages can be of different types, but do not have port
assignments.
There are ICMP types like ping, ping responce, unreach, etc.  There are
also
different types of ICMP unreach packets.  Check out
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gorry/course/inet-pages/icmp-code.html
for a
description, and for further information, look up the RFCs that the
document