Re: On the security of e-mails

Sergio,

That's what GPG and a good MUA like Pine is for. Let's see "Big
Brother" crack 1024-bit public key crypto anytime this decade...

I know you can't legally do this in France; if you have a desire for your
email to be private, then I suggest moving to a country whose crypto
policies are not brain-dead, such as the USA, Canada, the UK, and so
on.

Regards,

Alex.

---
PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
  EFD1 AC6C 7ED5 E453 C367  AC7A B474 16E0 758D 7ED9