Re: Automatic password changing

Hi,

    Thanks for the info :) So, if there was a file like this, how would I need to
look for it ? The real issue is that there is a process which is currently doing
this in one of the office machines, and I can´t do anything about it. I tried
looking into the cron.daily - weekly and monthly, but found no little program, or
anything included in the files which appear. Any ideas ?

Thanks again :)